Divorce and Matrimonial Proceedings
The integral nature of divorce, it is common either one or both of the parties involved in marital disputes to be distrusting of the information disclosed by the other.
Our teams are experienced in advising on the financial aspects of marital conflicts.
- Quantification of losses in connection with the enforcement of financial order
- Evaluation of traditional and future sustainable earnings
- Advice on the tax implications of asset splitting
- Assessment of the liquidity of business assets
- Asset trace and other fact-finding exercises
- Form E compilation and review
- Divorce business valuation
- Affidavit of means (Eire)
- Duxbury calculations